We are now open by appointment only and have put in place all of the recommended sanitation and social distancing procedures to ensure the safety of our customers and staff. To schedule an appointment, inquire online or give us a call at office at 425-453-1111 or Sean at 425-417-6657.
Pre qualification stage: PER GOVERNOR's order*,* All customers must be asked certain questions and must go through pre-qualifications by our staff prior to being given an in-person appointment.
Virtual Shopping Tools: We can assist with a number of your shopping needs online or over the phone:
- Virtual Test Drive: In addition to on-site appointments, we can do the majority of your car shopping with you virtually.
- Trade-ins: We can provide sight-unseen trade estimates. Provide us the Vin, miles, color, condition and we will use every marketing tool to give you a reasonable estimate.
- Credit Pre-Approval: If you have questions about financing and payment options, we can get you pre-approved for financing, all from the safety and comfort of your home, just fill out your credit application under the Apply for Credit ++ tab.
- Specific Questions? Speak directly with a manager over the phone or via virtual mobile apps to confirm all your purchasing details.
OUR APPROACH TO SAFE INTERACTION DURING COVID-19
The safety of our customers, employees, and business associates will always be placed before profits. These are strict policies that are being followed and governed by the Management.
- Every employee is tested daily for their body temperature and signs of illness, or contact with anyone outside of work showing symptoms.
- Supervisors are leading a weekly training course on these requirements, safe business practices, relevant sanitization, and social distancing protocols.
- We have committed a full-time team to continuously clean, disinfect, and sanitize the dealership, vehicles, and touchpoints throughout the day.
- Social distancing of 6 feet will be observed between all parties at all times, We only allow one appointment at the time with maximum of 2 people per party.
- Sneeze guards have been installed in areas where customers or employees must be facing each other.
- Staff is required to use a face mask and gloves at all times. Customers must bring their own mask and gloves and must be wearing them as long as they are in our facilities.
- Test Drives and Trade-In Vehicles: Vehicles are put through a thorough sanitization process before and after each test drive.
- Employees are required to wash their hands before and after each customer interaction and hand sanitizer has been placed throughout the dealership.
Thank you for trusting in us to purchase your next automobile.